Parents

Monday 11 May 2009

I phoned my parents last night , whenever I do that they, or more to the point , my father likes to show off his garden, even though I can`t actually see it. My Father is 83 years old & my Mother is 70 years old. They have retired to the south of France in 2000. They grow their own food & veg as well as their own fruits. They grow lots of lavender & rosemarien. That is where I get my organic lavender from.
My Father loves to tease my Mother , which is a beautiful thing as they have plenty of laughs. It is even more amazing since in the last few years we thought several times that he would soon not be with us any more .
I am blessed, I have a very loving family. My parents are still very much in love with each other in more then 45 years of marriage. It just goes to show it can be done.

0 comments: