Campipng

Wednesday 1 July 2009

My ~Sister found a great looking camping place, she asked if I would go with her, no brainer, of course the answer is yes. So we're going on 20 th of this month till 31 then we're coming back. The next day I will be going to my assembly, for the next 2 days. I will be looking forward to that. That will be a great time, we've never been away together. I hope the weather will be good for us.
Who knows, I will be taking my camcorder with me, so I hope that I will be able to get some pictures & videos up. That is if I can ever work out how to do it.

2 comments:

Lia said...

You need to remember that it is in the middle of nowhere and I can leave you there if you annoy me.

So be nice, mines coffee, two sugars in the morning.

Lia.
xxxx
ps if you don't behave I will ask papa for permission to beat you senseless, oh good greif what am I saying you ARE senseless already. xxx

Amethyst said...

LOL. Goes both ways, I can go n leave you n get a lift by some nice stranger. Then you'd be all alone with no-one to annoy. ha, ha, ha. Papa, would never give permission, n of I'm senseless then what are you, you are my Sister so you must be even more so, as I just copy you as I always do. Hi, hi, hi...