Ferret

Saturday 4 July 2009


I was playing with my Ferrets yesterday, and I noticed a big lump in Cindy's neck. I hadn't noticed it before. Cindy likes to hide herself away a bit. She likes to be left alone, most of the time, so I let her be as she wants to. Yesterday she wanted some cuddles so I gave them to her, that is when I found the lump. I didn't notice it a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm worried that this may be the end.

This is how Goofy died, one of my previous Ferrets.
In the span of 3 weeks he went from having no lump to dying.

I phoned the vets last night and they said that they're closing, so I should call back this morning, which I did. They told me that it isn't life threatening so I should bring her in on Monday afternoon.

Why couldn't they tell me yesterday, that they only do life emergency's today, instead of me building my hopes to know that they'll be taking care of her and making her better, hopefully. Ok maybe I'm just over reacting , but I care very deeply.

0 comments: